Having Hair Loss? – Know What the Real Cause is
October 14, 2015
Hair loss has become a grave problem for women of the modern world. Whatever may be the cause, women are suffering greatly from thin hair to nearly baldness. What woman wants to show her scalp when there are a number of solutions to this? Home remedies can work wonders not only to prevent hair loss but also to speed up hair growth.
Know the different homemade remedies to get back the beauty of having a full body of hair.
Possible Causes of Distressing Problems
Consuming substantial amount of fruit and vegetable regularly can help with hair loss. Adding vitaminswith your daily diet can also help. You should also stay away from the harmful chemicals that might affect your hair growth. If you start losing hair badly, it is good to consult a specialist and get proper treatment for it.
It is common that women lose hair with age – as you grow old, your hair growth slows down. However, premature thinning or loss of hair can be due to a variety of reasons.
- For instance, women generally lose hair in 2 to 3 months after giving birth to their baby. Some women even continue to lose their hair after 6 months of delivery.
- Similarly, a woman can lose lots of hairif she has been under severe stress, high fever, has suffered from some infection or had an operation.
- Crash dieting is another reason why women lose hair. In crash diets they do not intake sufficient amount of protein and can result in hair coming out in handfuls.
- Female baldness can also be the reason of genetic predisposition and hormonal changes, though women do not lose hair as much as men. In other words, you can say that two-thirds of women suffer from some kind of hair loss during the lifetime.
- Many drugs also lead to hair loss. You must have seen cancer patients losing around 90% of their hair.Eventually, their hair starts growing againafter the completion of the treatment. Birth controlling pills containing high level of progestin can also lead to loss of hair.
This is not the end to it. There are so many other causes that can make your thinner. These are mentioned below:
- Fungal infection
- Thyroid disease
- Excessive use of permanents and dyes
- Nutrient deficiency
- Improper care of hair
People forget that deficiency in nutrients can damage the hair just like it can damage the health. To prevent female hair loss women must intake food having all the necessary nutrients like Vitamin B12, B6, zinc, iron, copper, folic acid, Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
Many Woman Turn to Advanced Hair Clinic
Being established since 1976 Advanced Hair Clinic has become a popular choice for women to turn to when suffering from hair loss. Advanced Hair has clinics all over the United Kingdom and the world such as Sweden, USA, Hong Kong, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand offering professional hair checks by Trichologists to identify the cause and offer the best female hair loss treatments suited to your hair type. There is a great choice of treatments that are available for women like Strand-by-Strand, Flashpoints, Advanced Laser Therapy and Singular Hair Transplantation that have proven results. To find out more contact https://www.femalehairloss.co.uk and book an appointment for an Advanced Hair Check.
Long shiny hair certainly enhances beauty, attractivenessand youth. So it is understandable thenegative impact a woman can have with thinningof hair. To know the exact cause of hair loss, it is advisable that you contact a dermatologist.